Treated seeds/Dressed seeds refer to seeds that have been treated with some sort of chemical, fungicidal or antimicrobial prior to planting-to the advantage of the farmer.
- BIOSTIM is a plant biostimulant, which represents a new and more effective means of increasing crop production.
- Pre-sowing seed treatment with Biostim ensures a high field germination rate.
- Seeds germinate several days earlier and demonstrate even stands.
Showing 1–16 of 20 results
Applied according to instructions, our seeds have been treated with BioStim which permits the full utilization of all the biochemical and physiological reserves of plants, stimulating the normal vital processes and helping to overcome the critical development periods of the whole subsequent growing cycle.
- ATCA, BioStim’s active ingredient, can travel through the plant overcoming all the physiological and metabolic barriers without undergoing any chemical degradation and thus reach the inside of the plant cell, which is the”zone of action” of our product.
- Due to the protection from BioStim, these seeds have increased germination potential which positively affects the whole subsequent growing cycle.
- Treatment of seeds with BioStim enables plants to utilize available nutritional elements better.
- The treated seeds can be applied with a foliar fertilizer at the suggested dosage can improve results.