The Beekeeping Combo was created to meet beekeeping needs. Beekeeping (or apiculture) is the maintenance of bee colonies, commonly in man-made hives, by humans. Most such bees are honey bees in the genus Apis.
- Bee products include honey, beeswax, propolis, flower pollen, bee pollen, and royal jelly.
- Apiculture also helps to pollinate crops and to produce bees for sale to other beekeepers.
The products in this Combo are:
A Beehive is an enclosed, man-made structure in which some honey bees live and raise their young and excrete their waste otherwise known as honey which is later extracted. Beehives serve several purposes such as:
- production of honey,
- pollination of nearby crops,
- housing supply bees for apitherapy treatment and,
- trying to mitigate the effects of colony collapse disorder, etc.
Hives are commonly transported so that bees can pollinate crops in other areas. Several patents have been issued for beehive designs.
Beekeeping Suit (Beekeeping Combo)
The bee suit is apparel worn by bee farmers to prevent them from being stung by bees. It is a very essential material to be owned by every bee farmer.
- It is 100% secure and intact with underlying foam.
- Long-term usage.
- It has been designed with elastic wrists and leg openings and this ensures no single bee can find its way into your body.
- This is ideal for maximum protection and it also gives you maximum visibility at the same time.
Hands are the most frequently injured part of the body on the farm. And for a farming operation such as beekeeping, the stakes are even higher.
- The offered rubber gloves provide good hand protection
Rubber Boots (Beekeeping Combo)
Besides the suit, the rubber boots provide another layer of protection for the feet. Some key features of the rubber boots include:
- Breathable material
- Flexibility for different foot shapes
- Resistant to degradation
- Cleated outsoles for traction
- 100% waterproof
- Sturdy tread
- Very durable
- Easy to clean and disinfect
There are no reviews yet.