NPK 20-10-10 + Fertilizer Applicator (Combo)
Our NPK 20-10-10 + Fertilizer Applicator Combo is uniquely created to meet your planting needs this season. This unique NPK 20-10-10 + Fertilizer Applicator (Combo) contains:
The offered Golden Fertilizer NPK 20-10-10 + Fertilizer Applicator Combo is well suited for all your fertilizer application needs. NPK fertilizers are fertilizers that contain the elements nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). The offered Golden Fertilizer is an NPK fertilizer in 20-10-10 proportion. They are packaged in 50kg bags.
The fertilizer applicator, on the other hand, also known as a spreader, is a machine that is used to spread/apply nutrients (fertilizers) to fields. It is a popular alternative to the manual form of spreading fertilizers on crops because of its high efficiency.
NPK 20-10-10 Features and Benefits
- The fertilizers are 100% soluble, containing all the three major plant nutrients viz. nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash in appropriate proportion.
- It can be stored for a long time without losing its effectiveness.
- Can be utilized on all soil types and various crops.
- It aids the internal buildup of proteins and the quality of fruit and crop produce.
- Low salinity and 100% solubility.
- Has a long-term effect on plants and crops.
- Very reliable and assists the plant in withstanding stress, hence reducing disease attacks.
- Aids the process of photosynthesis.
- It maximizes crop yield and is very effective during the vegetative growth period.
- Boosts usage of nutrients in the soil after application.
Features and Benefits of the Fertilizer Applicator
- The fertilizer applicator machine provides efficient and accurate fertilization, ensuring that all the plants in the vineyard receive equal amounts of fertilizers.
- Fertilizer applicators allow farmers to grow without relying on manual labour while producing excellent yields.
- The machine is made with high-quality material, hence, it is durable.
- It is easy to carry and use.
- The fertilizer application rate can be adjusted.
- These machines allow for easy farming while still yielding high production rates.
- It compensates for situations where there is a lack of manual labour.
- It eliminates soil compaction without destroying the soil structure.