Antibiotics + Multivitamins are essential in the proper raising of poultry birds. Take advantage of our unique offer on these Antibiotics + Multivitamins and help give your birds a healthy start by placing your orders right away. This Combo contains:
- Biovitastress Multivitamin (100g) x 10
- Embazin-Forte Anticoccidial With Vitamin K 30g (25 Sachets)
- KENFLOX 20% ORAL (1 Litre) x 1
- Piper Dewormer x 5
- GlucoVita C x 20
Embazin-Forte is a broad spectrum anticoccidial agent indicated for the fast and effective control of coccidiosis in chickens and rabbits.
- Embazin-Forte is a broad-spectrum anticoccidial agent with vitamin K.
Composition of Embazin-Forte
- Sulphaquinoxaline B.P. …9.4g
- Diaveridine B.P.V. ……….0.98g
- Vitamin K…………………….0.053g
- Kenflox contains enrofloxacin, which belongs to the group of quinolone antibiotics.
- It is a bactericidal agent, active against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, as well as anaerobic pathogens.
- Enrofloxacin exhibits its bactericidal action against E. coli, Mycoplasma spp., Salmonella spp., Staphylococcus spp., Pasteurella spp., Streptococcus spp., Klebsiella spp., Pseudomonas spp. and Campylobacter.
- Kenflox 20% Oral is effective against gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by micro-organisms sensitive to enrofloxacin. Piperazine (Dewormer)
- Piperazine is a commonly used anthelminthic product that is also known as keep worms away.
- It is suitable for farm animals with worm disease.
- Piperazine belongs to the class of medications called anthelmintics.
- Anthelmintics are used in the prevention of worm infections.
- It functions by paralyzing the worms. They’re usually passed in the stool.
- Glucovita-C is an effective combination of vitamin C and dextrose indicated to combat deficiency and provide an energy boost for poultry (day-old chicks, growing birds).