Take advantage of our Raptor Herbicide + Soybean Seeds (Combo) and set up your soybean farm without stress. This unique combo contains:
- Soybean Seeds (1 kg) x 10 Packs
- Raptor Selective Herbicide x 4 Litres
Soya beans are annual plantings that grow and produce their yield and then die back at the end of the growing season.
- Product Type: Soybeans
- Variety: TGX-1448-2E
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Suitable: For Human Consumption
- Protein: 40,8% min
- Husks: No Husks
- Total sugar: 11.2%
- Impurities: 1%max
- Fibre: 7% MAX
- It is a contact herbicide with only localized translocation to exposed parts of the plants (i.e. leaves and their cells), therefore thorough coverage is critical.
- It interferes with the photosynthesis of susceptible plants interrupting the use of carbon dioxide in the plant and therefore prohibiting the production of carbohydrates.
- The weed ultimately starves to death due to carbohydrate depletion.
- Faster uptake and symptoms.
- Contact herbicide for the control of post-emergent weeds.
- Greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Powerful formulation with selective action.
- Symptoms develop more quickly allowing cultivation intervals to be reduced.
- Raptor is compatible with other products such as Roundup, 2,4-DB amine etc.
- Spray on target weeds
- Not to be sprayed in windy conditions (above 10mph).
- Do not allow spray mist drift unto desirable vegetation (Applicator must follow the most restrictive use cautions to avoid drift hazards, including those found in the labelling).
- Use slightly alkaline water with buffer (ammonium sulfate) to dissolve.
- Spray actively growing weeds (In irrigated areas, it may be necessary to irrigate prior to treatment.Please read the labels carefully before applying any pesticide on your farm.
Place your order today, we deliver nationwide.
There are no reviews yet.