Bitter Kola Seedling
The offered product (bitter kola seedling) is popularly grown in Nigeria. Even though the tree has immense benefits, they are most commonly grown for nuts.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It boosts fertility.
- Bitter kola is believed to have chemical properties that allow it to be an antimalarial catalyst.
- Prevention from glaucoma.
- Aids digestion: When consumed before meals, digestion is easy and smooth.
- Treatment of cough- When ground and mixed with honey, the nuts can be used to treat coughs.
- It aids in weight loss: Bitter kola is a natural hunger suppressant and a great thirst stimulant, and as such, it aids in weight loss, as the body requires a reduced intake of food and a large intake of water to get rid of excess fat and stay healthy.
- Kola also helps to keep blood sugar levels in check: Bitter kola can help people with type 2 diabetes keep their blood sugar levels in check.
- It aids in the relief of food poisoning: Bitter kola is anti-poisonous in nature, aiding in the prevention of bacterial infection caused by food poisoning. The bark and seed of the kola when eaten together helps in the detoxification of the human system especially in cases of food poisoning.
- Helps during pregnancy: Bitter kola contrary to what some may believe, actually has been said to be helpful and useful in and for pregnant women, as it helps in combating nausea and vomiting, making the uterus healthier, supplies strength to the expectant mother, and normalizes circulation of blood also.