Faro 44 Rice Paddy
Faro 44, has lately become one of the most widely spread rice varieties. In comparison to most local cultivars, Faro 44 rice paddy is one of the most desirable cultivars available to farmers since it is of higher quality, with much higher productivity and production success.
It has a reasonable amount of starch and has a good malting quality and germination capacity. Faro 44 can be cultivated twice or more in a year under irrigation farming, depending on the temperature and soil fertility. Under ideal conditions, the production of Faro 44 can vary from 7 to 10 tonnes per hectare.
It is known for its superior milling qualities, which promote a better end product during milling. It has a minimal chance of breaking during processing due to its mild water absorption and rupturing tendency around 60-65°C.
Characteristics of FARO 44 Rice Paddy
FARO 44 has distinct characteristics, including:
- Early maturity, which is earlier than traditional varieties.
- Increased output.
- It is tolerant to a variety of stresses, pests, and diseases.
- It has a medium height, therefore, it resists heavy wind.
- Long grain, and so on.
Benefits of Rice
- It assists in maintaining a healthy weight: stabilizes energy levels, reduces cravings, and may aid in weight loss.
- Rice protects against chronic disease.
- It boosts energy and replenishes glycogen stores after a workout: This is due to the fact that refined carbohydrates, such as white rice, provide a quick and easy source of glucose, which is required to restore muscle glycogen after physical effort.
- Rice is gentle on the intestines.
- It is a great option for people who have coeliac disease or gluten sensitivity because it is naturally gluten-free.