The Lemon Seedlings | Lisbon turn out to be a vigorous, hardy tree that produces a heavy crop of beautiful lemons. The fruit is large, smooth-skinned, full of tangy juice, and with few seeds. The tree is evergreen, with beautiful, rich-green glossy leaves, and fragrant white flowers. It can produce flowers at almost any time of year. This tree can be grown outdoors, or indoors in a large pot. Place your tree in a sunny place outdoors in warmer weather, for the best growth and fruit production.
Features of the Lisbon lemon seedlings
- Heavy crop of juicy fruit
- Fruit all winter and spring, with some in other seasons too
- The most vigorous and hardy variety
- Easily grown indoors or out
- An attractive tree with fragrant blossoms
Note: The best soil condition is a well-drained soil