The neem powder is heaped with more than a hundred bioactive compounds and is an incredible natural wonder used since ancient times for treating and healing various health problems. It purifies the blood, clears toxins, promotes gut health, and controls diabetes to mention a few.
The neem tree is highly prized in traditional medicines and all its products are widely used in the treatment of various external and internal health conditions. The medicinal properties of neem are distinct, and all parts of the tree (flowers, bark, stem, twigs, seed, and leaves) are incorporated into the formulations of medicines, soaps, cosmetics, toothpaste, and mosquito repellants.
- The powerful anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties of neem facilitates in treatment of worm infestation, burns, and skin disorders and trigger the immune system.
- It purifies the blood, battles free radical damage, flushes out toxins, treats insect bites, and cures ulcers.
- The anti-bacterial effects of neem are valuable for treating skin conditions like eczema, and psoriasis, and warding off acne and blackheads.
- The natural moisturizing properties of neem powder help in treating skin dryness by nourishing the skin cells and restoring the skin pH balance.
- Antifungal properties of neem powder are beneficial in warding off dandruff, treating lice, conditioning the hair, strengthening the hair follicles, and adding volume and shine to the hair.
- It is incredibly beneficial for triggering the immune system.
- The goodness of flavonoids, triterpenoids, anti-inflammatory elements, and glycosides in neem leaf powder stabilizes the blood glucose levels and ensures that there is no surge in blood glucose values.
- It can be used extensively for centuries in treating and preventing various intestinal disorders.
- When applied to the teeth and gum, it aids in treating dental plaque.
- It cleanses the blood and enhances circulation throughout the body.
- Neem confers relief from pain and inflammation due to different forms of arthritis.