Red Royale F1 Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds
We sell Red Royale F1 Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds which have gone through intensive breeding programs to become one of the leading seed varieties for pawpaw. Our premium products produce very vigorous plants with excellent fruit setting ability and sturdy stems. The fruits are large, sweet, thick fleshed, and deep red in color. They can be consumed fresh or for making juice.
- An F1 hybrid (or filial 1 hybrid) is the first filial generation of offspring of distinctly different parental types. The advantage of the F1 hybrid is that they retain some desirable traits.
- F1 seedlings are uniform and the plants are resistant to diseases such as Ring Spot virus which is a major problem in the pawpaw production industry.
- It is important to also note that F1 is produced more cheaply because hand pollination or other special interventions are not required.
Characteristics of the Product
- Excellent fruit setting ability.
- Strong thick stems.
- Good level of virus resistance.
- Fruits possess thick flesh.
- The attractive red color and very sweet.
- Maturity 8 months after planting.
- Weight 1.7-2.3 kg.
- Intermediate tolerance to Papaya Ring Spot Virus.
Red Royale F1 Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds Nursery and Transplant Guide
- Get lukewarm water (water that is fairly warm by the sun ), pour the lukewarm water inside a coverable bottle container.Note: Don’t warm the water by stove or gas fire. In cases where there is no sunlight, you can use normal water.
- Pour the seeds inside the container and cover it overnight
- The following day, remove the water and plant the seeds in a nursery bag one each at a depth of about 1cm inside in the soil.
- Place the nursery under a shade
- Water little by little every 2days Note: Watering should not be too much, only add water sufficient to moisture the soil.
- It takes about 5 to 8 days for the seeds to start germinating.
- After germination, leave them in that position for like 3 to 4 weeks before transplanting to the main farm.
- Plant at a distance of 2m x 2m spacing intervals both row and column.
- You can start applying manure and fertilizers after 1week of transplanting.
- By 5th month, you should start seeing fruits.