Sammaz 52 Maize
Sammaz 52 is an improved provitamin A maize variety. It has a potential yield of more than 5.0 tons per hectare and resistance to maize streak virus, rust, drought, leaf blight, and curvularia leaf spot.
- This variety provides viable seeds.
- This grain can be used in agricultural countries because it can grow in nearly any environment.
- It solves the problem of malnutrition.
- Its high vitamin A content plays a major role in maintaining good health particularly in vision, reproduction, and immunity.
- Increased productivity is ensured.
- Easy cultivation.
- It is drought tolerant.
Health Benefits of Maize
- It can help with a variety of digestive issues, such as constipation and haemorrhoids, and it can also protect you from colon cancer by improving your bowel motions.
- It thickens your stool and makes it easier for it to pass down the digestive tract.
- Corn has a high-calorie content. As a result, it’s commonly taken to swiftly acquire weight.
- Corn is high in all of the minerals that your body requires. Copper, iron, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, and even selenium are abundant.
- Corn has also been linked to the prevention of cancer. It has a lot of antioxidants. Antioxidants are essential because they eliminate free radicals in your body.
- It safeguards your heart.
- Corn has a high iron content. Iron aids in the formation of new blood cells, which is critical in the prevention of anaemia.
- It is beneficial to the eyes and skin.
How to maximize the yield of Maize
- Accurate Timing.
- Proper land preparation.
- Controlled Plant population.