Pure Natural Honey
Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance made by bees. Bees produce honey from the sugary secretions of plants (floral nectar) or from secretions of other insects (such as honeydew), by regurgitation, enzymatic action, and water evaporation. pure natural honey, sometimes referred to as “raw” or “regular” honey, is any honey that has been taken directly from a beehive and packaged with little processing.
Honeyman’s honey is a typical example of what Nigerian localists call “Ogidi oyin” meaning “original honey”. This honey is naturally sourced from beehives around nice scenting plants. It serves all-purpose that honey serves; health, culinary and cosmetic purposes, and it is packaged under high safety conditions.
Important facts to note
- Bees store honey in wax structures called honeycombs.
- Honey gets its sweetness from fructose and glucose
- It has attractive chemical properties for baking and a distinctive flavor when used as a sweetener
- Most microbes do not grow in honey, so sealed honey does not spoil, even after thousands of years.
Our pure natural honey comes in
- 1 Litre
- 5 Litre
- 10 Litre
- A good source of antioxidants: raw honey contains an array of plant chemicals that act as antioxidants.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Heal wounds.
- Phytonutrient powerhouse.
- Help for digestive issues.
- Soothe a sore throat.