Neem oil is the natural and most suitable alternative to synthetic insecticides and pesticides. It eliminates the chances of leaving chemical residues on crops and it is sustainable and environmentally friendly, unlike most synthetic alternatives.
- Therefore, if you desire to farm organic and stay away from synthetic inputs, this product is your best bet.
- The economic importance of the Neem tree is copious; it plays an active role in maintaining good health conditions for both plants and animals.
- Also, neem extracts can be used as fertilizers and pesticides.
- Neem extracts can be used as organic pesticides to control defoliating pests like Locust, Grasshopper, Bug, Beetle, etc.; they contain several active ingredients that repel insect pests.
- Genetic resistance is a common feature in the application of synthetic pesticides but not in the case of Neem extracts. They simply make the palatable food for insect pest looks unpalatable, hence, they are forced to vacate or source for another means of sustenance.
- Neem extracts are natural insecticides for any vegetable garden; they are environmental-friendly; they can be used indiscriminately.
When to apply neem oil?
- Spraying neem oil on plants under the sun renders it ineffective. The recommended time of application is the evening.