Cranstan Systemic Herbicide|250mL
Cranstan Systemic Herbicide is a broad spectrum, rice post-emergence, systemic herbicide that is active in the management of principal grass weeds, broad leaves, e.t.c
- Cranstan Systemic Herbicide is a broad-spectrum, systemic herbicide with activity against major grass weeds.
- Its active ingredient is Fluroxypyr-meptyl and Cyhalofop-butyl.
- It is used in foliar applications only.
- It has no effect or activity on soils.
- Plant tissues readily assimilate it, and it builds up in meristematic regions.
- It should be applied per crop cycle.
- Cyhalofop-butyl stops the growth of grass weeds immediately after application. Fluroxypyr-Meptyl can be absorbed by the leaves, stems, and roots of weeds. It is then translocated throughout the plant.
- It is safe to use and affordable.
- It is available in 250ml.
- It is not harmful to the environment.
Benefits of Cranstan Systemic Herbicide
- This herbicide controls annual and perennial weeds in sugar cane, corn, wheat, and orchard.
- It is used against some sedges present during rice cultivation.
- It stops the formation of new root cells in baby weed plants.
- It precisely controls pest weeds without harming your lawn.
- It effectively manages weeds during the cropping period all year round.
Cranstan Systemic Herbicide is a post-emergence herbicide that should be applied on small and exposed weeds that are still in their stage of vegetative development. It is incompatible with other herbicides.
It should not be applied in the reproductive stages of crops. It should be applied for up to thirty-five days after sowing for crops whose cycle lasts up to one hundred and twenty days.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.