Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate
Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate is also known as Epsom salt. It is a fertilizer required for the optimal growth and development of plants.
- Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate is composed of two main nutrients – magnesium and sulphur.
- It is very soluble in water.
- It is compatible with other soluble nutrients.
- It is a favourable source for all fertigation systems: drip-tickle, centre pivot, micro-jet and foliar spray applications.
- It boosts the immune system in plants so they become more resistant to diseases.
- It increases plants’ resistance to drought.
- It aids in the effective growth of crops planted on the open field, in the soil, and in a hydroponic system.
- It is easily absorbed by crops.
- It is affordable and safe to use.
- This fertilizer facilitates leaf growth and photosynthetic development.
- This fertilizer is very beneficial as its advantages start showing shortly after application.
- Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate helps to capture energy from the sun and modify it into plant sugars via photosynthesis.
- It is effective for the treatment of hypermagnesemia and grass tetany in early lactating dairy cows.
- It prevents quick ageing, yellowing of leaves, and death of plants.
- It also prevents stunted growth and plant rot.
- It increases the yield of farm products.
This product is required for crops with high magnesium demand and also for crops on which ammonium and potassium have been sufficiently applied. It is especially required in sandy soils. It is formulated for productive delivery and instantaneous uptake. It is suitable for foliar application. Magnesium itself is a significant cofactor in enzymatic reactions.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!