Liquid NPK Fertilizer Concentrate (NPK: 20-15-15)
This liquid NPK fertilizer concentrate contains 20% nitrogen, 15% phosphorus and 15% potassium. It also contains calcium, iron, manganese, copper, and magnesium. It is a kind of totally water-soluble fertilizer which is made of abundant and nutritional ingredients. It is free of chloride, sodium, and other unfavourable elements to plants. This makes it very suitable and effective for plants.
This complete NPK fertilizer stimulates plant processes and produces faster, earlier growth. This gives crops more time to gather nutrients at later stages, ultimately increasing yield and reducing crop defects. It can be used at planting without causing seedling injury, making it a valuable addition to a fertilizer program for planters. It can also be broadcast, topdressed, side-dressed, applied as a foliar, or fertigated. You won’t have to make any extra trips across the field with these versatile application methods.
Features and Benefits
- The liquid NPK fertilizer concentrate is a quick-release fertilizer.
- It has high NPK content and abundant trace elements.
- It can be dissolved in water speedily and has high fertilizer efficiency.
- There are no impurities in the fertilizer concentrate and it causes no pollution to the environment.
- It is safe and highly efficient for the plants.
- Provides a steady source of essential nutrients.
- It is economical.
- Reduced risk of soil salinization and nutrient toxicity
- It saves water, fertilizer, and labour.
- Flexible application methods to reduce the manpower required.
- It helps crops resist disease and increase crop yield.
- It can be used in every growing period of crops. But it is more appropriate to use in the seedling stage and vegetative growth stage
- It is a multi-purpose 100% soluble premium fertilizer that provides a balanced formula for your vegetable plants.
- Can be applied with other nutrients, pesticides, or fungicides.