Super Fifty Fertilizer
Super Fifty Fertilizer is manufactured by BioAtlantis Ltd., an eminent Biotechnology company located in Ireland, Europe. They are among the world leaders for manufacturing Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed extract. We offer Super Fifty Fertilizer which is the world’s highest concentrated extract of Ascophyllum nodosum algae. It is an “organic” or “natural” fertilizer which builds up the fertility of the soil and gives assured results in terms of yield and quality of produce.
- It contains a rich array of bioactive components with higher biological activity than alternatives.
- Bioactive molecules present in Super Fifty function as plant strengtheners. The strengthening effect of the product depends largely on the growth stages of individual crops. Therefore, applying Super fifty at different time points is critical for achieving success.
- Furthermore, the antioxidant activity of Super Fifty can reduce stresses caused by challenging growing conditions or climatic variations.
- Super Fifty has been demonstrated by various research institutes all over the world to increase performance, marketable grade, root growth, and reduce stress.
Benefits of using Super Fifty Fertilizer
- Abiotic Stress Reduction: Antioxidant properties of the bioactive molecules present in Super Fifty mitigates the effect of drought stress, excessive heat stress, frost & salinity.
- Root Development: The offered product enhances root growth and root nodules formation.
- Marketable Grade and Yield: It improves fruit size, weight, color, degree Brix, firmness, and yield of produce.
- The product is highly rich in functional bioactive molecules which shows high elicitation, antioxidant, osmoprotectant properties. These bioactive molecules help in stress management, maintains healthy microbial ecosystems in soil, plant defense, and modulate phytohormones inside the plant.
- Dosage: 400ml to 1 Liter per Acre; Dilution: 1 ml per liter
Why farmers use organic-based fertilizers
The use of organic-based fertilizers in sustainable agriculture benefits farmers, growers, consumers, and the environment in many ways. As confirmed by many experimental and real-life farming experiences, organic-based fertilizers help to:
- Boost both nutrient efficiency and organic matter content in the soil.
- Nurture the soil with organic matter that reduces dependency on chemical inputs.
- Restore and maintain soil fertility to nurture plant growth.
- Enhance the biological activity and biodiversity of soils.
- Enhance the quality attributes of produce as well as yield.
- Improve the efficiency of nutrient use to produce more robust crops.
- Facilitate the slow release of nutrients in response to the dynamic needs of plants.
- Boost the efficiency of water use to render crops more resilient and drought-resistant.
- Reduce the impact of farming and safeguard ecosystems by minimizing leaching.
- Enhance crop resistance to erosion by improving the soil’s organic matter content.
- Improve the efficiency of resource use by incorporating natural raw materials.