Five Star is a fungicide that is used for crops like cereals, vegetables, tree crops, horticultural crops, and ornamentals.
- Five Star is a fungicide that is used for crops like cereals, vegetables, tree crops, horticultural crops, and ornamentals.
- Its active ingredient is Azoxystrobin.
- It is a water-based formulation.
- It is cost-effective.
- It prevents the growth of fungi and their spores.
- It also kills fungi that might have infested crops.
- It controls pests in apples, pears, etc.
- It is an ideal preventive application during periods of increased insect activity.
- It should be applied fortnightly to ensure full protection against target pests.
- It is odourless and non-allergenic.
- This solution is formulated as a suspension concentrate(SC), making it safe to apply as plant foliage.
- It is stable in sunlight.
- It is very effective against the larvae of Lepidoptera.
- Five Star is used to control fungi that damage plants, including blights, mildews, and rusts.
- It possesses a unique ability in controlling adult Scarab beetles and Weevil pests of sports turf, including Billbug (Sphenophorus brunnipennis), African Black Beetle (Heteronychus arator), and Argentine Stem Weevil (Listronotus bonariensis).
- This formula also controls a broad range of indoor/outdoor pests including ants, fleas, spiders, mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies, paper nest wasps, and ticks.
Fivestar possesses a static and cidal action against fungi. It might also be used to control mould. It is designed to assist turf owners in achieving uniform insecticide distribution across the surface of the turf, hence improving insect control. It is a quick-action fungicide and it can last long on whatever surface it is applied. It is a harmful fungicide.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!