Grand Humus Plus is a humic acid that acts as a soil conditioner wherein it provides humus with an endless source of essential nutrients and vitamins. It enhances plant growth, improving the fertility of the soil. It modifies iron, enabling it to be used up by plants, leading to an increase of plant yield and eliminating artificial means such as fertilizers or pesticides in the process. This then equates to better and healthier produce. Soil also happens to improve in its ability to hold water, thereby lessening the need for its constant use.
This product is a plant growth stimulant & soil conditioner for all crops. It contains 92.0% of humic acid, 7% of potassium & 91.12% of organic matter. The humic acid in it reduces the need for fertilization due to the soil & plant’s ability to make better use of it. It is also a natural decomposed dead plant & animal for thousands of years.
How to Use
1 sachet is soluble into 200 litres of water. For fertilizer mixture, mix 2 sachets of Grand HumusPlus into 50kgs of Fertilizer.
Benefits of Using Grand Humus Plus
- Stimulates beneficial microbial activity
- Improves soil structure.
- Reduces need for daily watering
- Increases organic matter.
- Decreases the tendency of landslide & soil elimination.
- Helps the soil in the prevention of doughtiness.
- Acts as a chelating agent.
- Reduces the loss of nutrients through leaching.
- Isolates plants against excessive acidity & alkalinity.
- Improves water holding capacity which results in darker, greener foliage.
- Strengthens root vitality.
- Promotes quicker seed germination.
- Enhances nutrient uptake.
- Better resistance to stress.