Z-Force is a multi-purpose, preventive, contact, broad-spectrum fungicide. This fungicide has good efficacy. It is independent of the temperature and non-related to the circulation of the sap. It inhibits the germination of fungus spores. It is characterized by a good persistence in vegetation. It also has some effects against mites. It is rapidly degradable inside the soil, and safe for the environment.
Z-force is a carbamates fungicide for effective disease control and protection of field crops, fruits, and vegetables. Some of which include tomato, cotton, tea, coffee, tobacco, potato, rice, oil palm, rubber, sugarcane, banana, and lawn. It controls black- spot, leaf spot, black-rot, downy mildew, anthracnose, and early and late blight.
Mancozeb 80% WP. Mancozeb 80 WP is a broad spectrum protectant fungicide with contact action, used to protect many fruits and vegetables, grains, seeds and field crops against a wide spectrum of fungal diseases such as powdery mildew, leaf spot, scab and rust. It is a multi-site inhibitor, toxic to fungal cell membranes.
Tips for managing Fungal diseases on your farm
- Be committed to farm sanitation – clean up your farm and remove all weeds, and crop debris, and volunteer hosts
- Use resistant or tolerant varieties
- Use clean transplants and seed (and seed treatments)
- Monitor weather conditions (particularly temperature, humidity, and leaf wetness)
- Know relevant disease prediction models
- Understand the implications for irrigation timing and minimise free moisture and high humidity periods (e.g. irrigating at around 4 am rather than at dusk, not irrigating during peak periods of spore release)
- Appropriate crop rotations (long rotations with non-host crops may be necessary)