Agrovert 30-10-10 Fertilizer is a water-soluble NPK compound fertilizer with micronutrients and high N content. This fertilizer contains all stated plant nutrients for customized fertilization of agricultural and horticultural crops. Its excellent solubility prevents the clogging of sprayer nozzles. For foliar application. As, however, certain types of water may lead to precipitation even without the addition of fertilizer, special care is required where such waters are used. NPK 30:10:10 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer is a multi-purpose 100% soluble premium fertilizer that provides a balanced formula for your vegetable plants.
Product Storage of Agrovert 30:10:10 fertilizer
- Protect this foliar fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- The product tends to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
Uses of Agrovert 30:10:10 fertilizer
- Increases yield and shelf life of the produce.
- It helps increase the plant’s resistance to cold and drought. It is recommended that the fertilizer be used during the plant growth cycle.
- The product is fast and completely water-soluble.
- The fertilizer is compatible with common pesticides.
Fertigation is the injection of fertilizers used for soil amendments, water amendments, and other water-soluble products into an irrigation system. It is practised extensively in commercial agriculture and horticulture. Fertigation is used to add additional nutrients or to correct nutrient deficiencies in nutrient-deficient plants. It is usually practised on high-value crops such as vegetables, turf, fruit trees, and ornamentals.
Benefits of Using Fertigation
- Increased nutrient absorption by plants.
- Accurate placement of nutrients, where the water goes the nutrient goes as well.
- Reduction of fertilizer, chemicals, and water needed.
- Reduced leaching of chemicals into the water supply.
- Reduced water consumption due to the plant’s increased root mass’s ability to trap and hold water.
- The application of nutrients can be controlled at a precise time and rate necessary.
- Minimized risk of the roots contracting soil-borne diseases through the contaminated soil.
- Reduction of soil erosion issues as the nutrients are pumped through the water drip system.
There are no reviews yet.