Our Buffered And Washed Cocopeat is a multi-purpose growing medium made out of coconut husk. It is an ideal growing medium for plants due to its high water holding capacity, acceptable EC & pH, porosity, and good drainage/ aeration.
- Our coco peat, which comes in 5kg blocks, is washed and buffered.
- It is 100% organic and free from pests, weeds, or diseases.
- One 5kg block of cocopeat fills about 13 seedling trays of 104 cells (4cm x 4cm plug).
- EC: < 0.3ms/cm; pH: 5.8-6.5; Expansion: 15L/kg; Sieve: 6mm.
Common uses of Buffered And Washed Cocopeat
- Mixed with sand, compost, and fertilizer to make good quality potting soil.
- It can be re-used up to three times with little loss of yield. However, cocopeat from diseased plants should not be re-used.
- Animal Bedding: It can also be used as bedding in litter boxes, animal farms, and pet houses to absorb animal waste.
- Cocopeat is used as a soil conditioner.
- It is useful to deter snails from delicate plantings, and as a growing medium in intensive glasshouse (greenhouse) horticulture.
- Also used as a substrate to grow mushrooms.
- They can hold large quantities of water, just like a sponge. This will help to considerably maintain soil moisture levels.
Ensure You Place your order And Make Purchases Today!!!