C-Maxi Force Fertilizer
C-Maxi Force Fertilizer is a foliar-applied liquid fertilizer widely used diversely by farmers to meet the nutritional requirements of their crops. It is a water-soluble fertilizer containing amino acids, calcium (nitrate) and boron.
- Foliar application of fertilizers is generally used to increase crop yields and for the improvement of the yield of fruit trees and other crops.
- This product was specially developed to grant your crops the full benefits of foliar nutrition. They are formulated to remain on the leaves and nourish the plants over time.
- The manufacturers have incorporated a technology that optimizes the adhesion of the fertilizer to the leaf surface for improvement of absorption.
- In order to supply plants with an adequate dose of foliar benefits, repeated sprays are required.
C-Maxi Force Fertilizer: Advantages
- It consists of pure, fully-soluble nutrients only.
- The product is free of harmful compounds such as chloride, sodium, perchlorate, excessive sulfate, etc. that can jeopardize plant growth.
- It is also suitable for tank mixing (and fertigation) with a large variety of pesticides and other agrochemicals.
- C-Maxi Force contains a specially developed adjuvant for better adhesion to the leaf surface, improved absorption, and prolonged action.
- It is suitable for use on vegetables, orchids, ornamentals, and other crops to prevent calcium deficiency causing fruit dropping.
- The product provides nitrate alongside the strength-building calcium. It triggers a fast growth response and healthy growth.
- It also provides soluble calcium which is essential for cell wall resistance and improving quality and shelf life as well as increasing the proportion of marketable produce.
- It promotes a good soil structure, a prerequisite for healthy rooting and higher yields.