CABRIO DUO | FUNGICIDE | 200mL is a fast-acting, broad-spectrum fungicide. The fungicide has a high level of activity on major diseases that threaten crop yield, quality, and productivity. It contains an active ingredient called pyraclostrobin that makes it possible for optimization of disease control on your farm, improving plant health.
Composition mass/volume of CABRIO DUO | FUNGICIDE | 200mL
- Pyraclostrobin – 40g/L
- Dimethomorph – 72g/L
- Inert ingredients – 888g/L
Fungicidal compounds may have side effects and impact non-target soil microorganisms. The effects of fungicides on soil microorganisms can be important, as the feedback of the soil microbial community can affect crops’ growth and production in cropping systems. The relationships existing between fungicides, soil microorganisms, and other environmental factors are complex and difficult to predict. On the other hand, the multiplicity of fungicides’ modes of action increases the difficulty of evaluating the risks associated with fungicide use. Since it is desirable to optimize the benefit of natural soil biological functions to crop production, understanding fungicides mode of action and impact on metabolism could help us use fungicide more wisely in agriculture.
- Ensure thorough ventilation of stores and work areas because vapours may form an ignitable mixture with air.
- Prevent electrostatic charge – sources of ignition should be kept well clear – fire extinguishers should be kept handy.
- Segregate from foods and animal feeds. Keep away from heat and protect from direct sunlight.
- Protect against moisture and store protection against freezing.
- Protect from temperatures below: 0 °C. The packed product must be protected from temperatures below the indicated one.