NPK 20:10:10 Fertilizer
Plants need some nutrients for optimal yield and for a profitable venture. NPK fertilizers are fertilizers that contain the elements nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). The offered CANADIEN Fertilizer is an NPK fertilizer in 20-10-10 proportion. They are packaged in 50kg bags.
Why these elements?
- Well, each element has been found to improve the health and appearance of plants. Nitrogen is good at making the leaves grow, phosphorus improves fruit and/or flower production as well as root growth, and potassium is great for overall plant health.
- Often the soil the plants are growing in lacks some of these nutrients, so by adding them in as a fertilizer, plants do better.
Owing to our expertise in the concerned domain, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of NPK fertilizers. We are counted as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of high-quality N.P.K. 20-10-10 Fertilizer. The offered fertilizer is precisely processed as per the set industry norms using high-grade Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium. Also, this fertilizer is stringently checked on various predefined parameters. We offer this fertilizer at a very reasonable price to all our clients.
Application: Suitable for the fast growth and maturity of the plants.
Features and Advantages of NPK Fertilizers
- Encouragement of seed germination.
- Acceleration of root formation and development. This translates to good flowering and fruit formation.
- Increased plants’ resistance to cold and drought. They are recommended during the plant growth cycle.
- The fertilizers are 100% soluble, containing all the three major plant nutrients viz. nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash in appropriate proportion.
- Low salt content prevents clogging of the drip system.
- Nutrient loss is avoided due to a unique way of application, thus enhancing nutrient use efficiency.
- Long shelf life
- High effectiveness
- Accurate composition
- Precise pH value
- Precisely processed
- Exact composition
There are no reviews yet.