Champion is an organic herbicide booster that generates a fast herbicidal action, protecting the farmland from weed infestation.
- The offered product contains a free source of natural nitrogen which acts as a fast carrier of herbicide from leaf to root of any kind of weed.
- As this herbicide reaches the root fast, weeds die off earlier compared to normal herbicidal sprayings without the product.
Champion: Product benefits
- Champion makes non-selective herbicides (like glyphosate, paraquat, etc.) work faster when used as a tank mix.
- It also increases the rate of penetration of herbicidal products into the plant systems.
- Champion is eco-friendly and cost-effective.
- It is non-toxic to humans, animals, and plants.
Champion: Product information
- Presentation: Liquid
- Packaging type: Bottle
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Herbicide type: Systemic
Direction of use
- Mix 1.5-2 ml of product per liter of water for foliar application with non-selective herbicidal sprays.
- 1-2ml per liter for herbicide spray application.
All types of weeds along with non-selective herbicides (like glyphosate, paraquat, etc.)
Importance of herbicides in crop production
Production of major crops has more than tripled since 1960, thanks in large part to pesticides (including herbicides). Without pesticides, more than half of our crops would be lost to pests and diseases.
Food crops on farms must compete with 30,000 species of weeds which can be very detrimental to the survival of the crops. This shows the pertinent need for specific chemicals that can deal with these pests while prolonging the life of crops and preventing post-harvest losses.
- Herbicides help farmers grow more food on less land by protecting crops from various species of weeds.
- The use of herbicides will serve to increase the productivity per hectare.
- They enable farmers to produce safe, quality foods at affordable prices.
- They also help farmers to provide an abundance of nutritious, all-year-round food which are necessary for human health.
There are no reviews yet.