Chili Pepper Red Hotspot
Chilli peppers, from Nahuatl chīlli, are varieties of the berry-fruit of plants from the genus Capsicum, which are members of the nightshade family Solanaceae, cultivated for their pungency. Chilli peppers are widely used in many cuisines as a spice to add “heat” to dishes. Chili Pepper Red Hotspot is a product of Harvestfield Industries Limited.
Health benefits of eating hot peppers
- Digestive system: Hot peppers contain some substances that are beneficial against ulcers. They can also serve as anti-irritants to the alimentary tract. Hot peppers contain trace amounts of antioxidants and other chemicals that aid digestive issues such as healing an upset stomach, reducing intestinal gas, curing diarrhoea and acting as a natural remedy for cramps.
- Healthy heart: It also enhances the circulatory system and prevents heart disease by lowering blood serum cholesterol, reducing lipid deposits. Consumption of hot peppers can also lead to dilatation of blood vessels to aid in blood flow.
- It can also mitigate migraines, significantly lessening body pains.
- Improvement of metabolism and promotion of weight loss.
- Reduction of cancer risks: Capsaicin in red hot peppers is both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant allowing hot peppers to fight cancers. Research also shows that the consumption of large quantities of peppers is effective against breast, pancreatic, and bladder cancers.
- Prevents bad breath: They can serve as a disinfectant to the air you breathe out, improving the odor of your breath.
- It can prevent allergic reactions and symptoms of allergies.