Greengo F1 cucumber seeds is a synoecious hybrid with early maturity and easy fruit set ability. The plant vigour is strong and healthy. Fruits are medium, uniform in shape and size with nice dark green colour. The flesh is crispy and firm. The cucumber seed is one of the most popular cucumber varieties in Nigeria. This variety of cucumber was developed by East-West Seeds, one of the world’s most popular seed breeding companies.
This hybrid variety is a slicing cucumber variety; this variety produces cucumber fruits with deep green colour. The deep-green coloured cucumber fruits are the most marketable type of cucumber fruits in Nigeria. Sellers and consumers prefer deep green coloured cucumber fruits to the pale-green coloured type, hence, the preference for cucumber variety like Greengo F1.
Features of Greengo F1 Cucumber Seeds
- Variety: Greengo F1
- Maturity days: 35-40 days
- Plant vigour: strong
- Fruit colour: dark green
- Average length (cm): 18-20
- Diameter (cm): 4.0-5.0
- Disease resistance: IR: ZYMV, PRSV, CMV
- Features: healthy plant, quality fruit shape, and colour
Advantages of planting cucumber seeds
- Farmers that have planted this variety of cucumber seeds have harvested up to 600 bags of fresh cucumbers from just one acre of farmland. A bag of fresh cucumbers in Nigeria weighs between 40-45kg. The variety if planted well can be very high-yielding.
- This variety has a dark green colour which is favoured by sellers and consumers in Nigeria. It is one of its merits.
- Matures much faster than most varieties in Nigeria. It is possible you do your first harvest after 45 days.
- The variety can be cultivated in all states, cities, towns, or villages in Nigeria. It is not location-specific.
- It has good resistance to a lot of diseases and pests.
There are no reviews yet.