Haifa Bonus is an innovative and efficient high potassium foliar formulation used diversely by farmers to meet the nutritional requirements of their crops. It is a water-soluble fertilizer containing 15% nitrogen, 8% phosphorus, and 33% potassium.
- Foliar application of potassic fertilizers (like Haifa Bonus) is a common practice to increase yields and for the improvement of the yield of fruit trees and other crops.
- Haifa Bonus was specially developed to grant your crops with full benefits of foliar nutrition. They are formulated to remain on the leaves and nourish the plants over time. The manufacturers have incorporated a technology that optimizes the adhesion of the fertilizer to the leaf surface for improvement of absorption.
- In order to supply plants with an adequate dose of foliar-applied potassium, repeated sprays are required.
- Haifa Bonus is a foliar fertilizer developed to enable spraying of highly concentrated solution which reduces the number of applications needed and without scorching of the foliage.
Advantages of Haifa Bonus Foliar fertilizer
- It consists of pure, fully-soluble nutrients only.
- The product is free of harmful compounds such as chloride, sodium, perchlorate, excessive sulfate, etc. that can jeopardize plant growth.
- It is also suitable for tank mixing (and fertigation) with a large variety of pesticides and other agrochemicals.
- It contains a specially developed adjuvant for better adhesion to the leaf surface, improved absorption, and prolonged action.
Importance of potassium nitrate to plants
Haifa Bonus formulas are based on Haifa’s Multi-K potassium nitrate technology. Plants absorb both the potassium and the nitrate in potassium nitrate-based fertilizers rapidly, in a balanced manner.
- The similar uptake rates of these two ions improve the movement of both potassium and nitrogen in the plant, thus enhancing plant nutrition.
- Potassium nitrate is free of chloride, sodium, and any other elements which may be detrimental to plants.
- The nitrogen and potassium contents of potassium nitrate fertilizers support harvest quality, protein formulation, water-use efficiency, and disease resistance.