King Humus Plus
King Humus Plus is an organic soil conditioner and fertilizer enhancer which contains humic acids, potassium, and organic materials.
- It is suitable for all crops and contains 100% of humic Acid, 12.1% potassium, and 91.12% organic matter.
- The offered product can strengthen root vitality, promote quicker seed germination, enhance production, and crop appearance.
- King Humus Plus could also be considered as a solution to the decrease of volatilization and leaching in plants.
- The product benefits the soil by increasing the capacity of the soil to store water and by neutralizing the quality of the soil to increase the production of the crops.
- In addition, it helps the soil in the prevention of doughtiness and it reduces the tendency of a landslide and soil elimination.
- The offered soil conditioner (and growth stimulant) benefits the plant by stimulating the fast growth of the plant, enhancing the root growth and viability.
- It increases the vitamin content of the plant and helps in nurturing the plant with the required nutrients.
- King Humus Plus is proven to be safe, effective, eco-friendly, and very affordable.
|Humic acid (dry basis)||87.5%|
|Potassium as K₂O (dry basis)||12.1%|
King Humus Plus: Product Benefits
- Improves seed germination.
- Increases plant strength and immunity: It causes the development of stronger, immune-stimulated plants resistant to disease and aversive parasites.
- Improvement of nutrients uptake: There is increased permeability of plant cell walls allowing absorption of more nutrients, resulting in more nutritious and better yielding harvests.
- Moderates alkalinity and acidity levels in plants.
- Stimulation of beneficial microbial activity.
- Improvement of water holding capacity.
- Acts as chelating agents: It can bind to pesticides and heavy metals in the soil preventing them from entering water and plant roots, thereby protecting plants from the absorption of toxic chemicals.
- Support utilization of micro-elements.
- Apply or spray to the soil. Dilute 1 sachet to 200 litres of water of half a hectare of land. Apply 3 days before transplanting.
- For every fertilizer application, (Synthetic) mix 2 sachets of Grand Humus Plus to 1 sack of fertilizer and apply.
- 2 tablespoons of Grand Humus Plus is to be dissolved in 16 litres knapsack sprayer and foliar spray to the leaves (6 am to 8 am and 5 pm to 6 pm)