Our lemon seedling is a high-quality variety that is reputed for excellent fruit production and faster maturity periods.
- Ensure that the soil is mostly damp and supply organic fertilizers once in while.
- We offer the best varieties which are of good health condition and sold at competitive prices.
- We deliver the seedlings nationwide.
What do I need to successfully grow my lemon seedling?
- Water: Make sure the soil is damp always, especially when the lemon is still young. Do not allow it to sit in soil containing stagnant water though.
- Sunlight: Place them in a warm sunny environment so that they can receive up to eight hours of direct sunlight each day.
- Fertilizer: You are strongly advised to feed your seedlings with organic fertilizers. Dig a little trench around the base of your tree, fill it with compost and make sure you water well.
Steps in planting lemon seedlings
- Once you receive your seedlings for planting, you need to prepare the soil (and pot) for each seedling. To plant a germinated lemon seedling, you can use either terracotta or a plastic pot.
- Ensure the pot is deep and big enough to allow the roots to grow properly. Containers around 4 inches in diameter and 5 inches tall is usually sufficient to plant the seed.
- Gently spray the water in the potting mix and fill the pot.
- Do not press the soil and let it remain loose at all times.
- If you’re using a larger container and want to germinate many seedlings, maintain a 2 to 3 inches distance between them.
- Keep watering intermittently, not to let the soil get dry.
How long does it take to grow a lemon tree from seed to fruit time?
- If you are germinating lemon seeds, it usually takes 1 to 2 weeks to grow. Thereafter, it takes 3 to 4 weeks before it gets ready to be transplanted in a bigger pot or planted outdoors.
- This budded lemon variety takes a shorter time to grow and establish when compared to the unbudded types.
Place your order today