Maxi Calci N
We offer Maxi Calci N which is a premium calcium fertilizer containing both calcium and nitrogen, nutrients required by plants for survival.
- Calcium is vital for some plants to be able to produce seeds, and it also helps a plant to produce a better quality of fruit with a longer shelf life.
- Calcium is also an important element in the formation of plant cell walls, and the proper availability of calcium in a plant will help to ensure cell walls are strong, protecting the plant from diseases and stressors.
- Some plants can suffer from calcium deficiencies, especially those in poor quality soils where calcium may be naturally lacking.
- Even in good quality soils, calcium availability will decrease over time, so using a balanced fertilizer with all of the necessary nutrients is important.
- Some plants are more prone to calcium deficiencies than others, such as tomato plants, which can suffer from calcium deficiency as a result of heat stress.
- If you have a plant with calcium deficiency, you may notice symptoms such as blossom end rot, flowers prematurely falling from the plant or foliage curling inwards on itself.
Maxi Calci N: Product Attributes
It is suitable for use on vegetables, orchids, ornamentals, and other crops to prevent calcium deficiency causing fruit dropping.
The product provides nitrate alongside the strength-building calcium. It triggers a fast growth response and healthy growth.
It also provides soluble calcium which is essential for cell wall resistance and improving quality and shelf life as well as increasing the proportion of marketable produce. Calcium contributes to improving plants’ resistance to pests and diseases. It promotes a good soil structure, a prerequisite for healthy rooting, and higher yields.