Maxi MAP is the best solid granular fertilizer to provide your crops with phosphorus and nitrogen. These two nutrients are vital for quick sprouting and vegetation.
- Ammonia nitrogen contributes to better phosphorus intake by plants.
- They are offered in 25kg bags.
Maxi MAP: Product advantages/features
- High croppage
- Ensures good root system growth
- Yields high-quality plant products
- Method of application: Broadcasting, during sowing
- Soils: alkaline soils
- Crops: Sugar beet, perennial grasses, grain corn, silage corn, oats, rye, potatoes, sunflower, soybeans, rapeseed, wheat, and others.
How Phosphorus is Obtained
- It is chiefly obtained from mining phosphate rock and naturally from the soil composition.
- The phosphate rock can be exposed to different acids to make the ingredients required for fertilizer.
- High amounts of these nutrients can be gotten artificially from manufactured fertilizers. Our Maxi MAP is your best choice, and bet.
- No special precautions are needed with the use of MAP. The slight acidity associated with this fertilizer reduces the potential for NH₃ loss to the air.
- MAP can be placed in close proximity to germinating seeds without concern for NH₃ damage. However, the MAP used in foliar spray or added to irrigation water shouldn’t be mixed with calcium or magnesium fertilizers.
- MAP has good storage and handling properties. Some of the chemical impurities (such as iron and aluminum) naturally serve as a conditioner to prevent caking.
- As with all P fertilizers, employ appropriate management practices to minimize any nutrient loss to surface or drainage water.
- A high purity source of MAP is used as a feed ingredient for animals. The NH₄⁺ is synthesized into protein and the H₂PO₄⁻ supports a variety of metabolic functions in animals.
There are no reviews yet.