Mona Lisa F1
Mona Lisa F1 cucumber seed is a hybrid type of cucumber seed developed and bred by East West Seed, one of the leading seed producing companies in the world.
- Mona Lisa F1 cucumber seed is a slicing cucumber variety that yields a lot of fruits. The cucumber fruits produced by Monalisa F1 variety are deep green in color and well accepted in the Nigerian market.
- This variety is monoecious and needs bees for pollination.
- Like most cucumber varieties suitable for tropical areas, Monalisa F1 can grow well in all areas in Nigeria and can also yield well in the rainy season and dry season.
- Monalisa F1 cucumber seed is a hybrid seed that has good tolerance to a lot of pests and diseases.
- It has good tolerances to viral diseases, downy mildew, powdery mildew, and some other diseases.
Mona Lisa F1: Product characteristics
- Monalisa F1 cucumber seeds present with good vigor and large leaves that improve the photosynthetic process of the cucumber plant.
- A farmer can start harvesting this variety from the 7th week. This makes the payback period of investment in farming pretty short.
- The typical length of the fruit is about 18-20 cm and a diameter of 4-5 cm.
- The fruits are deep green in color
- It has tolerance and resistance to angular leaf spot, powdery mildew, mosaic virus disease, etc.
- Monalisa F1 cucumber variety can mature within 45-50 days depending on the location.
We strongly advise you use a drip irrigation system for cultivating this variety of cucumber. Hybrid cucumber plants need a lot of water and fertilizers, with drip irrigation, you can provide adequate water to your cucumber plants and also pass fertilizers to the roots of the plants through a venturi injector (drip irrigation fertigation system).