Neem Organic Fertilizer
Neem Organic Fertilizer is world-renowned fertilizer reputable for its provision of premium solutions to plant nutrition. It is a bio-fertilizer that can be used for organic farms, agriculture, gardens, and lawns.
- Neem fertilizer is a by-product of pressing Neem fruits, where the hulls and seeds are ground and dried into a cake that can be used as a soil amendment or fertilizer.
- It gives 15-25% better yield than any other fertilizer. Moreover, Neem fertilizer controls nematodes and other soil-borne pests, thereby helping roots to absorb nutrients in a regular and optimum manner.
- The offered organic fertilizer has N-P-K in ratio 0.39:3.38:1.50
Benefits of Using Neem Organic Fertilizer
- Supplies plants with high-quality organic N-P-K, micronutrients, and trace elements.
- Functions as soil biology and health enhancer.
- Cost-saving by increasing nutrient availability to plants.
- Better yield than conventional urea and fertilizers
- Controls nematodes and other soil pests.
- Improves soil organic content.
- Can be used with other fertilizers/urea simultaneously
- It is safe for earthworms
Method of Application
Thorough mixing of neem fertilizer with soil and deep plowing gives better results than its application on the soil surface. This cake is effective for longer durations because it is decomposed rather slowly.
It is ideal for crops like rice, wheat, cotton, sugarcane, fruits, vegetables, spices, coconut, tea gardens, flower plants, golf grounds, etc.
Tomato, eggplant, chili, okra, black gram, chickpea, green gram, French bean, papaya, betel vine, tobacco, davaua, banil, cabbage, cauliflower, rice, banana, potato, spinach, reddish, wheat, sugarcane, etc.