The treated Giant hybrid banana seedlings (Cavendish, Local Paranta) are of a variety of bananas characterized as one of the largest herbaceous flowering plants.
Feature of treated Giant hybrid banana seedlings (Cavendish, Local Paranta)
1. The hybrid banana seedlings can be grown on a wide variety of soil, as long as the soil is at least 60 centimetres (2.0 ft) deep, has good drainage and is not compacted.
2. They are incredibly disease resistant and have high yielding capabilities to ensure a well-synchronized bumper harvest fruiting.
3. They grow into healthy giant plants, with leaves spirally arranged which may grow 2.7 metres (8.9 ft) long and 60 cm (2.0 ft) wide.
4. It should be noted that soils with high saline content or calcareous properties are not recommended for healthy growth.
5. The seedlings respond well to the application of fertilizers. In order to avoid the loss of nutrients from conventional fertilizers, the application of water-soluble or liquid fertilizers through drip irrigation is encouraged.
1. They promote healthy eyesight.
2. They aid digestion and contain a healthy source of dietary fibres.
3. They have anti-cancer properties and help protect the body against free radical damage that’s associated with ageing diseases.
4. They aid in the regulation of sugar levels and help control blood pressure levels.
5. It promotes healthy health and an excellent source of antioxidants.
6. They are good at healthy weight management.
Place your order today, we deliver nationwide.