Pride One F1
Pride One F1 is a popular hybrid cabbage species produced by Syngenta. The high-yielding variety is resistant to adverse weather conditions and has high immunity.
- This variety is distinguished by the early peri-ripening feature, approximately 70-75 days from the moment of seedling planting. Interestingly, for such a short period the seedling forms a firm head.
- It has a pleasant taste, attractive appearance, disease resistance, withstands various temperature extremes, is storable for a long time, and does not require a large amount of fertilizer.
- It produces high yield and well tolerates transportation.
- Another advantage of this variety is that it has a short stump inside and an average outer one. The heads of the cabbage do not crack and are well stored.
- Pride one F1 contains many nutrients, vitamins A, and B, and a lot of iron and calcium. Pride one F1 has a sweet bite. The variety is well suited for home cooking, its large leaves are well suited for the preparation of cabbage rolls and salads. The vegetable retains its taste even when frozen.
Pride One F1: Description
- Very uniform growth
- Excellent round compact head.
- Transports well.
- Seed rate: 100g per acre.
- Plant spacing: 60x60cm.
- Maturity: 80 days.
- The average head weight is 5kg
- Approximate seed count/gm.: 230 seeds
There are no reviews yet.