- The product should be thoroughly mixed before spraying and continuous agitation while spraying yields better results and should never be applied when heavy rains or storms that are likely to cause runoff are forecast within 2 days of application.
- Primextra Gold (Syngenta) controls certain annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in Maize, Sugarcane Sweet Corn, Sorghum, etc.
- The offered product is compatible with 2,4-D amine (500 g/L), Dual Gold, flowable ametryn (500 g/L), flowable diuron (500 g/L), and Gramoxone 250.
- We deliver nationwide!
- Composition: 320gm/L Atrazine + 400gm/L S-Metolachlor
- Formulation: SC (Suspension Concentrate)
- Mode of Action: Systemic
- Crop: Corn
- Pests: Pre to Cyperus, Grasses & Broad Leaf Weeds
- Dose: 800ml/acre
Primextra Gold Herbicide: Active ingredients
- 290 g/L S-metolachlor and 370 g/L Atrazine
- This product is a residual, pre-emergent herbicide for the control of much important annual grass and broadleaf weeds in maize, sweet corn and Concep II treated sorghum without the problem of carryover of herbicides affecting succeeding crops.
- This product acts mainly through root and shoots absorption. Its effectiveness depends on the occurrence of rainfall or irrigation to move it down into the weed root zone.
- The maximum rate of atrazine application in all crops except plantation forestry is limited to an amount of product equivalent to 3 kg ai atrazine/ha per year. DO NOT exceed this limit when applying an atrazine herbicide post-emergence, where the product has been applied pre-emergence.
Mixing of Primextra Gold Herbicide
- DO NOT mix, load or apply this product within 20 m of any well, sinkhole, intermittent or perennial stream.
- Settling may occur after storage for some weeks. Stir the product or invert the container several times before opening.
- Pour the product into the spray vat through a strainer to remove any dry particles or flakes, which can occasionally occur under hot storage conditions.
- Add the full quantity of product to the partly filled spray tank while agitating.
- Fill the tank and agitate to ensure thorough mixing.
- Continue agitation while spraying. Agitate vigorously from the bottom if allowed to stand. Reseal part used container immediately.
There are no reviews yet.