Target is a selective herbicide for the pre or post-emergence control of certain weeds in chickpeas, beans, field peas, Lucerne, cowpea, groundnuts, and soybeans.
Active ingredient: Imazethapyr 240g/L SL
Rate: 1.0 to 1.5 L per hectare
Use the 1.5 L/ha rate
- When weeds are not actively growing due to extended periods of hot and dry, or cold and wet, weather prior to or following application
- When weeds are beyond the 3-leaf stage
- For Heavy weed infestations
- For top growth control of thistle, field bindweed, hedge bindweed, and for control of cleavers
- To control overwintering flixweed, shepherd’s-purse, and stinkweed
Note: DO NOT add an acidifier to the spray mixture.
• Spray pressure: 200 – 300 kPa
• Spray volume: minimum of 100 liters of water per hectare
• Use 50 mesh screens and filters
1. Fill the sprayer 1/2 full with water. Start gentle agitation.
2. Add tank mix partner, if applicable, and agitate thoroughly.
3. Fill tank 3/4 full with water and add TARGET Liquid Systemic Herbicide.
4. Complete filling of the sprayer and maintain gentle agitation while mixing and spraying.
5. Do not let contents stand without agitation.
1. Spray equipment should be thoroughly flushed with clean water before mixing TARGET
Liquid Systemic Herbicide.
2. Fill premix tank 1/2 full with clean water. Start gentle agitation.
3. Add tank mix partner, if applicable, and agitate thoroughly.
4. Fill mixing tank 3/4 full with water and add TARGET Liquid Systemic Herbicide.
5. Complete filling of mixing tank and maintain gentle agitation.
6. Fill aircraft spray tank and maintain gentle agitation while spraying.
7. Do not let contents stand without agitation.