Tihan insecticide is a systemic insecticide acting by contact and ingestion for the control of fruit-feeding insects and sapsuckers in cotton and vegetables.
Active ingredient in Tihan Insecticide: Spirotretamat 75g/l + Flubendiamide 100g/l.
Focus crops of Tihan Insecticide: Vegetable, cotton cowpea
Target insects: Lepidoptera, Tomato hornworms, leaf miners (Tuta absoluta), bugs caterpillars, caterpillars, plant lice, whiteflies, and mites.
|Vegetables||200ml – 300ml/Ha|
|Tuta absoluta||400ml – 500ml/Ha|
|Cowpea||400ml – 500ml/Ha|
- Before you begin to mix the chemical, READ THE LABEL.
- Before handling Tihan insecticide, put on protective clothing (coveralls, gloves, boots, goggles or face shield, hat, and a respirator if the label indicates one must be worn.)
- Measure accurately and use only the amount specified on the label.
- When removing concentrated material from the container, keep the container below eye level to avoid splashing or spilling the insecticide into your face and eyes.
- If you splash or spill an insecticide, STOP IMMEDIATELY! Remove your contaminated clothing and wash it thoroughly with soap and water. Speed is essential when you or your clothing are contaminated. Remember also to clean up the spill.
- If possible, keep tihan insecticides in a locked cabinet in a well-ventilated utility area or garden shed.
- Never store insecticides in cabinets with or near food, animal feed, or medical supplies.
- Store flammable liquids outside your living area and far away from an ignition source such as a furnace, car, grill, or lawnmower.
- Store insecticides in containers that can be tightly sealed. Check the containers regularly to make sure they have no leaks, breaks, tears, or defects.
- Store insecticides in a location away from freezing temperatures or extreme heat.
- All insecticides are to be stored under lock and key at all times. The building, room, or structure where they are stored should be clearly marked with insecticide warning signs.