Unishield is a fumigation tablet that contains aluminum phosphide. It is effective for pest control in storage houses, farmlands, etc. It can also serve as a snake repellant.
- It kills bedbugs, fish moths, flies, clothes moths, mosquitoes, cockroaches, and many other pests.
- It contains aluminum phosphide 57%
- Fumigation tablets are for household and other uses
- Kills Bedbugs, Fish moths, Flies, Clothes moths, Mosquitoes, and Cockroaches
Directions for use
- Use only as directed.
- To prevent re-infestation, fumigation must be done at regular intervals.
Unishield: Method of application
- Open all hiding places, wardrobes, cupboards, and beds.
- Place the tablet on a brick.
- Light and blow out flames that may form.
- Keep room closed for 3 – 4 hours for crawling insects and 20 – 30 minutes for flying insects.
- Then, ventilate well (3-4 hours) and do not re-occupy premises before the smoke has completely disappeared.
- Repeat after 2 – 3 weeks to control the next generation of insects or follow up with a registered residual surface spray insecticide.
- For the control of cockroaches and bedbugs, fumigate between 8 – 12 pm as this is the time when the insects become most active.
Where can I use fumigants?
- The most important areas of application for fumigants are the treatment of bag stacks in stores or bulk grain and other produce in silos.
- Furthermore, fumigants are used in sealed buildings, chambers, and on ships, in gas-tight containers or wagons for disinfection.
- When fumigating a bag stack, it is necessary to cover the stack with a gas-tight sheet and hermetically seal it, thus ensuring that the required concentration of gas is maintained for the entire exposure period.
- Kindly note that the treatment of an entire warehouse can only be carried out when the structural conditions enable the store to be tightly sealed.
There are no reviews yet.