Sweet Pepper Nikita F1 is a new hybrid of Techisem’s sweet pepper range, Nikita F1 will give you entire satisfaction all year round. Its tolerance to Xanthomonas, associated with a ridge-till, assure a very good production during the hot and humid seasons.
Peppers are low in calories and are loaded with good nutrition. All varieties are excellent sources of vitamins A and C, potassium, folic acid, and fiber. Plus, the spicy ones liven up bland food, making it more satisfying
• Very vigorous
• Very productive
• Very Good canopy
• Blocky (8 x 9.5 cm)
• Deep green to a vivid yellow at maturity
• Very good firmness
• Thick flesh (6 to 7 mm)
• Good maturity (60 to 70 days)
• Good tolerance to Xanthomonas (Xanthomonas campestris pv. vesicatoria)
• TMV (0) (Tobacco Mosaic Virus )
Steps to take in planting Sweet Pepper Nikita F1
- Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist.
- Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 65-70degrees F.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches plant 15-20″ apart in greenhouse/conservatory with root ball 1/2″ below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato-type fertilizer.
- Harvest when fruits have reached full size and full color.