Sweet Pepper Simbad F1 is a new hybrid of the sweet pepper f1 range. F1 Simbad is suitable to plant in all seasons. In addition, its incredible adaptability under hot and humid conditions will make this variety your
It is the best ally during this difficult season. Also, its Xanthomonas and Bacterial Wilt tolerance will assure you the success of cultures even under strong parasitic pressure.
PLANT • Very vigorous • High potential of yield • Semi erected bearing • Excellent adaptability under hot and humid conditions
FRUIT • Blocky shape • Deep green to red at maturity • Good firmness
MATURITY • 55 – 60 days TOLERANCE/RESISTANCE • Good tolerance to Bacterial Wilt and to Xanthomonas (IR) • Resistant to TMV (0) (HR)
Steps to take in planting Sweet Pepper Simbad F1
- Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist.
- Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 65-70degrees F.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches plant 15-20″ apart in greenhouse/conservatory with root ball 1/2″ below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato-type fertilizer.
- Harvest when fruits have reached full size and full color.