Sweet sangria is an outstanding variety of watermelon, strong in vigor providing a good cover, easy setting ability, and reaching high yields. In addition, it has an excellent shipping ability over long distances.
The Fruits are striped and highly uniform in shape and size. The flesh is crispy, sweet in taste, and nice in color.
Features of Sweet Sangria
- Variety: Sweet sangria F1
- Maturity days: 70-75 days
- Plant vigor: strong
- Fruit Weight (kg): 7-8
- Fruit Shape: round
- Rind Color: medium green stripes with light green background
- Fruit fresh color: deep red
- Brix percentage: 11-12
- Features: Good fruit quality with attractive red flesh and good transportability.
Benefits of Watermelon
- Contains Compounds That May Help Prevent Cancer: Researchers have studied lycopene and other individual plant compounds in watermelon for their anti-cancer effects.
Contains Nutrients and Beneficial Plant Compounds: As far as fruits go, watermelon is one of the lowest in calories — only 46 calories per cup (154 grams). That’s lower than even low-sugar fruits such as berries. One cup (154 grams) of watermelon has many other nutrients as well, including these vitamins and minerals
- Helps keep the body Hydrated: Drinking water is an important way to keep your body hydrated. However, eating foods that have a high water content can also help. Interestingly, watermelon is 92% water. What’s more, high water content is one of the reasons why fruits and vegetables help you feel full. The combination of water and fiber means you’re eating a good volume of food without a lot of calories.
- Can Improve Digestion: Watermelon contains lots of water and a small amount of fiber — both of which are important for healthy digestion. Fiber can provide bulk for your stool, while water helps keep your digestive tract moving efficiently. Eating water-rich and fiber-rich fruits and vegetables, including watermelon, can be very helpful for promoting normal bowel movements.