Amiral F1 seeds are the best option when it comes to tomato seeds. These hybrid seeds yield great returns that will compensate investments within a short period. They have excellent features, and generally, Amiral F1 produces quality fruits and is best to increase your profit margin.
Features of Amiral F1 seeds
- Seed Type – Determinate saladatte
- Season: Year-round culture in frost-free areas, rainy and post rainy.
- Excellent firmness
- Early maturity (First harvest within 60-65 days after transplanting)
- Fruit weighs between 80 – 100g
- Blocky fruit shape with bright red color. Also, the fruits have small and neat attachment
- Adequate growth and uniformity
- Plants develop good leaf cover
- Amiral F1 has a high tolerance to temperature and high resistance to diseases, like bacterial wilt
- Maximum harvestable yield (average, 20,000 – 30,000 final stand per ha)
Disease Reaction (scientific)
Unfortunately, several pathogens can cause tomato plant disease. Most times, Poor seed varieties that are not resistant to these diseases can cause farmers huge losses. Fortunately, Amiral F1 has high and also intermediate resistance to these common diseases.
- High resistance: verticillium dahliaerace 1 (vd: 1), fusarium oxysporum f. sp.lycopersiciraces 1 and 2 (fol: 1 – 2)
- Intermediate resistance: ralstonia solanacearum (rs)
This tomato cultivar is determinate and as such, most fruits get ripe at once and under nice weather conditions. Amiral F1 produces fruits that are of high quality and good market value. Fresh tomatoes can be handpicked and sold on the open market. In contrast, Processed tomatoes can be mechanically harvested and sold in wholesale quantities.