Demon F1 Red Chilli Pepper is a very vigorous variety with reliable performance in a range of different growing circumstances. Plants are tall with a concentrated set of fruits and are upright bearing.
- The attraction of Demon F1 is its fruit quality, firm, very nice bright red color, and uniform fruits in size and shape.
Demon F1: Product features
- Origin: East-West Seed International, Thailand
- Variety: DEMON F1
- Maturity Days: 70 to 80 days
- Plant Vigour: Strong
- Shape: Straight/Curved
- Length: 7-9cm
- Diameter: 0.9 to 1.1cm
- Immature color: Green
- Mature color: Bright Red
- Wall Thickness: Thick
- Pungency/Aroma: Highly pungent with a strong aromatic taste and very productive
- Intermediate Resistance: Tm and Cmv (cucumber Mosaic Virus)
- Seed pack: 5 grams pack
Health benefits of eating hot peppers
- Digestive system: Hot peppers contain some substances that are beneficial against ulcers. They can also serve as anti-irritants to the alimentary tract. Hot peppers contain trace amounts of antioxidants and other chemicals that aid digestive issues such as, healing an upset stomach, reducing intestinal gas, curing diarrhea and acting as a natural remedy for cramps.
- Healthy heart: It also enhances the circulatory system and prevents heart disease by lowering blood serum cholesterol, reducing lipid deposits. Consumption of hot peppers can also lead to dilatation of blood vessels to aid in blood flow.
- It can also mitigate migraines, significantly lessening body pains.
- Improvement of metabolism and promotion of weight loss.
- Reduction of cancer risks: Capsaicin in red hot peppers is both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant allowing hot peppers to fight cancers. Research also shows that the consumption of large quantities of peppers is effective against breast, pancreatic, and bladder cancers.
- Prevents bad breath: They can serve as a disinfectant to the air you breathe out, improving the odor of your breath.
- It can prevent allergic reactions and symptoms of allergies.
There are no reviews yet.