Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw
We supply hybrid dwarf pawpaw seeds that were imported from Asia (Indonesia) and it takes just 15 months to fruiting.
- Once sprouted, the tree can last for over 5 years.
- A seed can produce up to 70 fruits.
- Nursery and transplant guide will be sent to your mail after the purchase of the product.
Some features of hybrid dwarf pawpaw
- Variety: ipb9
- Germination: 15to 21 days
- Flowering: 5 months
- Fruiting: 5 to 6 months
- Maturity: 8 months
- Life span: 5 years
- Average harvest: 180kg per tree per cycle
- Average fruit weight: 1.2kg
- Packaging: 250 seeds pack (an average of 5 grams per pack)
ipb9 is currently the best variety of pawpaw in the world. It has surpassed other varieties due to its high disease resistance, early maturity, sweetness, and easy processing.
Health benefits of pawpaw
- Lowers cholesterol: Papaya is rich in fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants which prevent cholesterol build up in your arteries. Too much cholesterol build-up can lead to several heart diseases including heart attack and hypertension.
- Helps in weight loss: Those looking to lose weight must include papaya in their diet as it is very low in calories. The fiber content in papaya leaves you feeling full and also clears your bowel movement making your weight loss regime easier.
- Boosts your immunity: A single papaya contains more than 200% of your daily requirement of vitamin C, making it great for your immunity.
- Great for your eyes: Papaya is rich in Vitamin A which helps protect your vision from degenerating.
- Protects against arthritis: Arthritis can be a really debilitating disease and people who have it may find their quality of life reduced significantly. Eating papayas are good for your bones as they have anti-inflammatory properties along with vitamin C which helps in keeping various forms of arthritis at bay.
- Helps ease menstrual pain: Women who are experiencing menstrual pain should help themselves to several servings of papaya, as an enzyme called papain helps in regulating and easing flow during menstrual periods.
- Prevents signs of aging: Papaya is rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, and antioxidants like beta-carotene which helps prevent your skin from free radical damage keeping wrinkles and other signs of aging at bay.
- Prevents cancer: Papaya is a rich source of antioxidants, phytonutrients, and flavonoids that prevent your cells from undergoing free radical damage.
- Helps reduce stress: After working hard for the whole day, it is a good idea to come home to a plate papayas. The wonder fruit is rich in several nutrients like Vitamin C which can keep you free from stress.