Our Hybrid F1 Cobra 26 seed has one of the varieties of the Technisem range, which combines tolerances to TYLCV and to Bacterial Wilt. It also improves yield productivity and viability to Sahelian & tropical tomato producers who have to confront pressures more and more complex.
It produces in abundance uniform square fruits. Its firmness ensures very good conservation after the maturity period of 65 to 70 days with its average fruit weight of 80 to 90g. It is suitable for all seasons planting and resist raining seasons & also has the highest yield per tomato plant.
It is a hybrid tomato seed and a hybrid tomato, simply put, is created when plant breeders intentionally cross-pollinate two different varieties of a plant, with the outcome being an offspring, or hybrid that contains the best traits of each of the parents.
Plant Features of Hybrid F1 Cobra 26 :
- Very good vigour
- Very good productivity.
- Very good maturity of the first harvest from 65 days after planting.
- Square fruit with a medium size (80-90 g).
- Uniform colouration.
- Good firmness.
- Good conservation.
- TYLCV (Tomato Yellow Leaf Curled Virus).
- Very good tolerance to Bacterial Wilt – IR, (Ralstonia solanacearum) – IR.
- Resistant to Fusarium (Fol.0 et Fol.1) – HR
- Resistant to TMV(0) and to Verticillium – HRPlace your order today, we deliver nationwide.
There are no reviews yet.