Piquante F1 Hot Pepper Seeds from Thailand
Piquante F1 hybrid hot pepper shows strong plant vigour and a high fruit set. The seeds produce hot red pepper fruits and their shapes are slightly rectangular and highly uniform. The immature fruit is shiny bright green in colour, turning into deep red when fully mature. Its pungency is high with an attractive aromatic taste.
- Origin: East-West Seed International, Thailand
- Variety: PIQUANTE RED F1
- Maturity Days: 75 to 80 days
- Plant Vigor: Moderate
- Shape: Oblong
- Length: 4-5cm
- Diameter: 2.5 to 3.0cm
- Immature colour: Green
- Mature colour: Dark Red
- Wall Thickness: Thick
- Pungency/Aroma: Highly pungent with a strong aromatic taste and very productive
- Intermediate Resistance: Tm and Cmv (cucumber Mosaic Virus)
- Seed pack: 5gram pack
Health Benefits of Eating Hot Peppers
- Digestive System: Hot peppers contain some substances that are beneficial against ulcers. They can also serve as anti-irritants to the alimentary tract. Hot peppers contain trace amounts of antioxidants and other chemicals that aid digestive issues such as, healing an upset stomach, reducing intestinal gas, curing diarrhoea and acting as a natural remedy for cramps.
- Healthy Heart: It also enhances the circulatory system and prevents heart disease by lowering blood serum cholesterol, reducing lipid deposits. Consumption of hot peppers can also lead to dilatation of blood vessels to aid in blood flow.
- It can also mitigate migraines, significantly lessening body pains.
- Improvement of metabolism and promotion of weight loss.
- Reduction of Cancer Risks: Capsaicin in red hot peppers is both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant allowing hot peppers to fight cancers. Research also shows that the consumption of large quantities of peppers is effective against breast, pancreatic and bladder cancers.
- Prevents Bad Breath: They can serve as a disinfectant to the air you breathe out, improving the odour of your breath.
- It can prevent allergic reactions and symptoms of allergies.