The Zytonic-M Biology Booster is a proprietary, water-soluble, soil activating technology that improves soil porosity and water holding capacity, thereby promoting the proliferation of natural biodiversity in the soil. This results in a robust soil ecology that boosts nutrient uptake and crop growth, resulting in benefits of improved crop output and reduced chemical input.
How the Zytonic-M Technology Works
- Makes soil soft and porous, thus improving the water holding capacity of the soil. This leads to higher plant survival in drought conditions.
- Substantially larger and denser root zone formation.
- Promotes exponential growth of soil microbial population.
- A higher microbial population and larger root zone lead to an active and healthy rhizosphere.
- More bio-mass returns to the soil which improves soil organic content.
- An active soil biology results in consistent and optimum uptake of macro and micronutrients.
- Improved nutritional value and vigour for healthier and disease-resistant plants.
Application with Water (Dissolve Zytonic-M in water in 1:200 ratio)
- Sprinkler/Rain gun application
- Fertigation through Central Pivot system
- Drenching through knapsack sprayer (Manual / Power)
- Application via flood irrigation water
- Foliar Spray application
Dry Application on Soil (followed by Irrigation)
- Soil application before rotovation (broadcasting/ spreader/ duster)
- The soil surface application followed by seed sowing
- Soil application at the time of seed sowing
- Mix with soil/manure and broadcast
Composting with Zytonic-M
- Dissolve Zytonic-M in water (1:200) and spray on organic manure/compost
- Cover & store in a shaded area for 2-3 weeks
- Broadcast the enriched compost
Important Points to Note:
- Zytonic-M is compatible for application with all chemical fertilizers, pesticides, and other foliar products.
- Prepare Zytonic-M solution (1:200) before mixing with other products.